Terms & Conditions
Welcome to G Skin online store, we value our customers and our goal is to create an enjoyable and valuable experience on our website.
G Skin online store reserves the right to make changes to the site or any part of the Terms of Service at any time. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Sales and Purchase
- All orders of Products/Service placed shall be subject to acceptance by G Skin.
- After you place order, we will send you an email to acknowledge the receipt of your order request. This email is only a receipt of your order request and does not constitute an acceptance of your order.
- G Skin will only accept orders of Products/Service from a Customer who have attained the age of 18 years.
- In using the Site, you are responsible for safeguarding the password of your account and all use of our Service under your account. Please take reasonable care in protecting access to your account from any unauthorized use. If you suspect that the security of your account has been compromised or if there is unauthorized use of your account, please contact us immediately.
- Your order will be accepted and the contract between you and G Skin will be completed when we send you an email to confirm the goods have been dispatched to you and your payment has been accepted. Only the goods listed in the confirmation email sent at the time of dispatch are subject of the sale contract.
- Pricing and Payment
- Prices displayed on the Site at the time your order is accepted will be honoured except in the case of obvious error.
- We accept payments made by credit cards only. And we use PayPal as our payment gateway. If PayPal refuses to authorize payment to G Skin, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- If paying with PayPal for security reasons we are required to send all associated orders to the PayPal invoice address, so please ensure that the postage address on your PayPal account is correct.
- Shipping and Collections
- If the postage method that has been requested is unable to be delivered by the company we use for that method, they will not deliver to the address requested, we have the right to choose another method of postage that will deliver to your requested address.
- When your order has been posted, you, the customer, will be responsible to correspond with the Australia Post to ensure your parcel is delivered. You will need to use the tracking information we will send you via email to correspond with the Australia Post or other courier company. If you have problems with delivery we are more than happy to help, provided you have made the necessary attempts to contact the assigned Australia Post or the other courier company first.
- Any returned parcels incur a resending fee, so please ensure you give us an address that will be attended during business hours for signature on delivery.
- Intellectual Property
All rights reserved. All intellectual property on this site including without limit, text, software, graphics, design and images copyright by G Skin.